Monday, December 14, 2009

Losing the "Spare" Bedroom

First of all, last Friday’s fundraiser was a huge success and a lot of fun for both my son and me. Although I didn’t feel particularly eloquent (so much I meant to say and didn’t!), some people who heard it thought it went well.

My son is home most of this week, but will return to school Thursday because he still has two finals to take on Friday. Then he’ll be home until mid-January.

It should be interesting. I’ve been writing here thinking he would be reading this and absorbing some of what I’ve been saying. The reality is that he probably has not; and I will be faced with everyday reminders while he’s home that he still needs – will always need – encouragement and reinforcement of some of the basics.


I expect I will be writing less frequently for the next few weeks, but I will post as often as I can. If there are any specific issues or questions out there, let me know and we can chat about them!

No comments: