Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Coming Back to Haunt Him

Late yesterday, my son called in a bit of a panic. The Stage Tech teacher had sent him an email asking when he would have the sewing project completed. She had not mentioned this in any of the previous meetings with the Office for Students with Disabilities, or with the Provost and Dean of Students. I’m not sure what my son’s expectation was; maybe that she would have already graded him on the progress he had made on the assignment before moving on to the building task.

In any event, I suggested that the fact that she contacted him was a good sign that she would be willing to help him. I think he will be glad to be able to say he got through this particular course successfully, except for the fact that he was brow-beaten into changing his major because of it. Just kidding.

No comments: